Posted Date: Jan 16 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to manage a business system, coordinating all activities and ensuring employee safety? If so, this is the job for you.
As Facilities Engineering Professional, you will be responsible for maintaining compliance, safety and quality compliant execution of site wide maintenance and capital project activity.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Responsible and accountable for daily operation and maintenance of Utility plant and services including; Waste Water Treatment, Bio-Decontamination, Ethanol Storage, Technical Gases, Black Utilities and Clean Utilities.
- Provide reliable plant utility services such as heating, cooling, steam, gas and air through installation, modification and maintenance activities on plant and utility systems
- Implement preventive maintenance programs
- Support project and commissioning of utility systems
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiar with Utility Plant and Utilities Services such as; (Waste Water Treatment, Bio-Decontamination, Ethanol Storage, Technical Gases, Black Utilities and Clean Utilities.)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Broad technical knowledge and experience in utility systems development
- Background in engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive process improvements
- Demonstrate effective use of transformation principles
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.