Posted Date: Jul 2 2020
ViiV Healthcare’s aim is to build on our current success with DTG and pipeline products to better meet our customers’ evolving expectations related to pricing and access. With this in mind, we are:
- More proactively exploring market access and pricing opportunities that help deliver sales and market share growth
- Refocusing our efforts on where most HIV patients are treated in the International Region, viewing our business through more of a Patient and Payer lens – to better “meet the customer where they are”.
- Focused on delivering a universally excellent interface experience for all stakeholders involved in HIV
This role will ensure and maintain optimal access & value for ViiV assets within the APAC Region, ensuring creative access solutions are identified and executed leveraging local insights, HIV expertise, and increased external presence where needed.
- Deliver a range of payer interactions and insight gathering projects to ensure a strong understanding of the evolving payer and competitor landscape including price evolution within HIV & distil relevant insights into implications for 2DR/DTG including price and future payer evidence needs.
- Closely monitor the potential pricing/contracting risks in key markets and partner to create and execute proactive mitigation strategies.
- Optimize pricing and access strategies that ensure widespread uptake and long-term value for 2DR/DTG portfolio and innovation pipeline.
- Provide clear direction with marketing to medical/health outcomes/clinical development team to ensure evidence (Ph3, Ph3b/IV, RWE plans) achieves a reimbursable file aligned to the commercial vision and financially optimizes ViiV products.
- Ensure value propositions and payer value communication tools support product communication to payers within LOCs.
- Work closely with LOCs to secure and maintain local formulary access through payer mapping, segmentation, and tools to support customer decision making.
- Identify creative/innovative access opportunities that to increase competitiveness
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Undergraduate Degree in science or business.Addition training or hands on experience in any of the following, either/or Health Technology Assessment, Health Economics, Insurance, Public Health, Public Policy
- Experience of working in the market access and pricing area, ideally within a commercial environment
- Experience working closely with medical, epidemiology, and health outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge of pricing strategy, and strong analytical skill set
- Understanding of different Payer Systems from across the major APAC markets including China, Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong as well as knowledge of payer issues/dynamics in middle/low income countries
- Experience in developing and implementing innovative solutions to create new access model in healthcare
- Experience in public policy and engaging government decision makers
- Understand competitive and political environment in APAC countries
- Knowledge of reimbursements systems in ASEAN & Pacific countries, including coding and coverage policies, and where applicable, value-based payment systems.Knowledge of reimbursements systems in ASEAN & Pacific countries, including coding and coverage policies, and where applicable, value-based payment systems. Addition training or hands on experience in any of the following, either/or Health Technology Assessment, Health Economics, Insurance, Public Health, Public Policy
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its ‘Change the World list’ which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to ViiV and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at ViiV where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
ViiV does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact ViiV's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to ViiV. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and ViiV. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ViiV. ViiV shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.