Posted Date: Feb 19 2020
Department: Production Procurement
Category: Secondary/ Paper Packaging
Location: Poznań (possible Warsaw or London)
- Lead the development, management and implementation of comprehensive strategies on a global, regional or local basis in alignment with GSK and Procurement to deliver agreed savings targets and other benefits that significantly impact GSK financial results.
- Lead the development of supply strategies that deliver business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost and inovation
- Implement initiatives and programs to improve quality of bought-in goods and services and reduce lead times
- Lead, develop and manage the supply base for external GMS end to end supply chain providing supply of high quality and competitively priced materials and services, to meet GSK requirements.
- Particiapte in the development of Continuous Improvement strategy for supply base employing lean and sigma approach including PUCC and DFM.
- Development of Risk Mitigation strategies to ensure security of supply.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders; agree RACIs and business Requirements
- Continuous improvement of process and performance within category team and related supply base
- Higher education
- At least 3 years of relevant procurement experience
- Knowledge of relevant global supply markets
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to balance big picture and details
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Very good command of English
- Ability to multi-task across various requests daily and work independently
- Expertise in manufacturing processes or regulatory requirements
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Possibility of developing within the role and company structure
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Atmosphere of trust which let you grow professionally and act independently
- Non-wage benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.