Posted Date: Mar 5 2020
- Operate and maintain the defined utility system to ensure constant and reliable utilities supply to the plant at all times so as to minimise disruption to the production process (e.g. boilers, nitrogen, process water, incinerators, wastewater treatment)
- Operates all equipment and facilities in his assigned area safely and efficiently and keeps the same in good state of maintenance.
- Performs operations safely and efficiently following local operating procedures.
- Ensures that batch and operating log sheets are correctly recorded and complied.
- Do routine mechanical and lubrication checks and where required, carries out early maintenance and repair using hand tools.
- Works closely in a team, keeping close contact and in particular, highlight all items bearing on safety, quality and efficiency.
- Communicates clearly with his colleagues and at the end of his shift, hand-over to his senior operations technician highlighting production status and any items bearing on safety, quality and efficiency.
- Inspects and maintains house-keeping of his assigned area for clean and safe working conditions as well as ensuring that personal protection equipment, safety and fire-fighting equipment are maintained ready for use.
- Deliver the budget targets by implementing measures to optimise boilers, maximise opportunities to reduce diesel usage & waste treatment cost.
- Initiate, encourage and implement continuous improvement activities and implement JDI projects that lead to reduction in overall cost and improve cost effectiveness.
- Diploma from Polytechnic OR Holder of ITC / NTC 2 or NTC 3 with related process plant experience
- Boiler Attendant Class 1/2 is preferred
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.