Posted Date: Oct 25 2019
Drive sales performance of assigned products and achieve assigned responsibility in assigned territory through business planning, sales call, product presentation, product knowledge test; follow the related business and sales force effectiveness processes. Informs physicians, pharmacists, dentists and other key opinion leaders in the medical/dental profession about prescription drugs.
1. Conduct sales activities to achieve sales performance of assigned products and territories.
2. Conduct business planning, sales call, professional product presentation and pass knowledge test.
3. Attend trainings and develop the related sales competencies to build sales effectiveness.
4. Work collaboratively with marketing and stakeholders to conduct the MCM activities and engagement.
5. Follow the related business and sales force effectiveness processes.
6. Carry out all sales activities to align with GSK Code of Conduct and company standards (SOP).
7. Others as agreed and assigned by superior.
Education: Pharmacy, Nurse, Sciences Degree or relevant background
Experiences: Medical sales experience from multinational companies is preferable, fresh undergraduate is considered
- Result-oriented and self-driven
- Analytical thinking
- Technical knowledge
- Able to work on strict way of working
***Able to locate and/or commute to work in up-countries (within the assigned regions)
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.