Posted Date: Oct 8 2019
GSK Consumer Healthcare is one of the world's largest consumer healthcare companies. Our purpose is to help more people around the world to do more, feel better and live longer with everyday healthcare products. We have a heritage that goes back over 160 years. We own some of the world's best loved healthcare brands, including Sensodyne®, Theraflu®, Excedrin®, Nicorette® and NicoDerm®CQ®, Flonase® and TUMS®.
Our goal is to build a global, growing business we call a Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare company, dedicated to everyday healthcare with all of the scientific expertise and quality guarantees that demands, working at the speed and with the genuine consumer understanding the modern world expects.
The Oral Care TBM for GSK Consumer executes high quality sales calls: indicated by preparation and organization of the sales call, customer development, personal rapport, fact based (key message) selling, use of promotional materials, and customer commitment to GSK Oral Healthcare products.
Effectively utilize knowledge of GSK Oral OTC products and promotional plans in achieving sales objectives.
Use current knowledge of competitors' products and promotions to more effectively position GSK Oral products with customers.
Prepare and submit all required reports in the format and time required. Follow an overall sales call plan calling primarily on Dentists and delivering the required frequency of calls.
Demonstrate knowledge of customers within the territory, including such factors as recommendation and prescribing patterns, and purchasing habits.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree or degree in Dental Hygiene
- 2 years of sales experience or experience in Dental Hygiene
- Presentation skills, ability to present to large groups
- Strong Strategic Account Management Skills
- Strong Execution Skills
- Valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record
- Must be able and willing to safely operate a motor vehicle in accordance with GSK policies and applicable driving rules and regulations. Driving a motor vehicle is an essential function of the job that the sales professional must perform personally
- Overnight and/or weekend travel up to 20%
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- 2 years of outside Pharmaceutical/Healthcare or CPG sales with territory and account management or Dental Hygienist experience
- Successful track record with previous positions demonstrating leadership.
- Judgment and decision making, effective communication skills and resilience in a sales environment.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a
culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgment to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK/ViiV Healthcare, please contact your local HR department.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.