Posted Date: Nov 5 2019
This role will report into the Area Digital Lead.
Lead priority brand market combinations in data strategy, audience development, campaign optimization and measurement. Increase efficiency and improve effectiveness of digital media spend and fuel sales growth from both online and offline sales channels.
- Design digital and eCommerce data strategy with market leadership team prioritizing 1st party data development and strategic external data partnerships.
- Enhance the organisations ability to use data to identify and reach audiences online.
- Lead strategic data partnership strategy with various global or local eCommerce platforms, e-Retailers, data vendors and technology partners.
- Work to develop holistic data-driven marketing maturity plans, that prioritise digital workstreams that have attributable business value.
- Responsible for optimizing 3rd party data & technology costs across campaigns.
- Develop & lead strategic test & learns including cross-channel attribution or online/ offline sales lift study
- Drive in-flight optimization sessions coordinating across various matrix internal and external partners considering campaign changes around re-targeting, shifting targets, frequency cap, etc.
- Partner closely with the ad agency and local media team to ensure campaign targeting and audience segments are maximized.
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
- 3-5 years of experience working in Marketing Analytics, preferably with an agency background.
- 3-5 years’ experience with Google Analytics & Google Marketing Platform/DoubleClick.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its ‘Change the World list’ which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.