Posted Date: Nov 4 2019
To ensure smooth functioning of P2P process by managing vendor and employee payments. To ensure full compliance of GSK and legal policies.
- Vendors, employees and intercompany payments
- Get vendors statements, send payment confirmation and prepare reconciliations
- Update of bank mandates
- Journal preparation and posting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Employee float & loans reconciliation and balance confirmation
- Follow up in tax returns preparations and payments
- Maintain track of all imports and custom bayans
- Maintain petty cash at factory
- Support self-inspection and internal audits
- Ensuring deliveries of the objectives/monthly tasks as per agreed timelines
- Timely follow up, approval and payments related to vendors and employees.
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Business Knowledge
- Driving Partnerships
- Option analysis & Decision making
- Questioning and Challenging
- Communicating for Results
- Technical Expertise
- Customer Driven
- Organizing, Streamlining and Automation
- Team Player
- Ability to focus on detail
- Stakeholder management
Specialised Knowledge/Technical Skills
- University degree (Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- Fully bilingual English-Arabic
- JDE and SAP financial systems experience is a plus
- Good command over Excel.
- Experience in shared services O2C environment
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.